3. Regal Princess
This is/was this vessels maiden year in service so the ship in and of itself was beautiful. Embarkation was excellent but we are Platinum Captain Circle members so the priority boarding alone is a great perk. The cabin was comfortable, the bed was excellent and the cabin steward was friendly and efficient. When we cruise now, after we have done so many cruises, the ship experience for me is 80% of the enjoyment. I study the deck plans and try to find video’s that have been posted prior to my cabin selection. This particular ship and its sister ship have two (2) exceptional balconied cabins that are extended and angled looking forward on the Lido deck. The extra square footage on that particular balcony is a real plus for those who enjoy spending time on their balcony. We chose traditional dining this trip and unfortunately the service was awful, so bad that after the second night we chose to eat in the specialty restaurants or in the Horizon Court. The sushi Ocean Bar was awesome for me and Alfredo’s was equally enjoyable. The forward pool for 18 and older was the only pool I would go into. The central pool was crowded and became cloudy (the water) way too quickly for my taste (no pun intended). The entertainment aboard all ships I think has become commonplace, at this point an abbreviated play or show may just be better, however, the novice cruisers’ seemed to pack the place anyway. Disembarkation was as slick as poop through a goose … we were off the ship by 0615, even before the sun had come up. In summary, Princess is still my first choice of cruise vacation.

She's Regal

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Second Hand Lion

In summary, Princess is still my first choice of cruise vacation.
Second Hand Lion’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA L302
Awesome cabin with oversized angled balcony.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins