• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

ibclc1972
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

I haven't cruised in 20 years....even better than I remember. spectacular service! I must give credit to Amane, our waiter. His service was exceptional! Always remembered our names, learned very quickly our food preferences. He was full of smiles and laughter and a helpful tip with food selections. He made the excellent food even more enjoyable. Dinner was prompt, but not rushed. I simply can't say enough good things about him!

We were part of a Zumba fitness group. The room for Zumba was wonderful, the sound system more than adequate. I am so pleased and can't wait to book again! the ship was the brillance, great small ship. Everything in great working order. We did a shore excursion for kayaking/snorkeling. Felt safe. Great price and value. Excellent choice!!

Large Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

Excellent! Edmund or Edward...was FABULOUS. Beyond expectations at cleaning and servicing our room.

Port Reviews

Tampa

easy to navigate. we were dropped off. simple procedures. no complaints at all. lines were long, but moved very quickly! disembarkation took no time at all!

previous reviewnext review