3. Norwegian Jewel
My first cruise and it couldn't have been any better unless the captain could have added at least eight more hours to every day! Cabin was excellent, food to much and excellent, crew VERY NICE. Thought the two day sail from Roatan was going to be long and boring, WRONG so many things to do on the ship and not enough time to do them all. Really wanted to take the ship tour but again not enough time. EVERYONE from the captain to the new friends I made were nothing short of great. Already have my deposit down for next year and might even go again this November. EXCELLENT time! So glad I picked this ship don't know how the people on those HUGE ships (4000 plus) move around.

7 Day Western Caribbean Norwegian Jewel

Handlebars92708’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11544
Loved it, plenty of room to move around but of course didn't really spend much time there. Loved the bed and wit the little rocking motion of the ship I slept like a baby and woke ever morning ready to go. Again excellent!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cave-Tubing
    The only complaint about this one was the hour and half drive there and back left no time for anything else. The guide was excellent and that's what really made the day along with the lunch they served, very good.
    View All 338 Cave-Tubing Reviews
  • Ziplining
    I've been on a lot of zip lines and if it hadn't been for the guides I wouldn't even give it an average rating add to that the hour and a half ride there and back!
    View All 60 Ziplining Reviews
  • Tequila Tasting
    EXCELLENT! Our guide was the greatest! Lunch and drinks also excellent.
    View All 123 Tequila Tasting Reviews
  • Ziplining
    Now this zip line is one of the best I've been on and again the guides were GREAT! The port was a beautiful one, one of the nices port we visited. Definitely going back there!
    View All 172 Ziplining Reviews