3. Freedom of the Seas
Overall it was a great cruise! Service: Rodman and Deepak in the Anytime Dining were the best servers that we had ever had. (we have been on 9 cruises). They knew right away what pleased my picky husband and had fruit on his table the minute we would sit down. They truly were great! Entertainment: The main shows were really good, the singers and dancers were better than the ones last year. (we did this same cruise last year)! We didn't' go to the first show with the aerial artists, but saw them on the going away show. Wished we had seen their full show on the first night, they were fantastic. Bored with the Magician. The first comedian was really funny, again, wished we had seen his show. The singers, dancers and bad were fantastic. Starbucks. Amazingly the two guys remembered my husband from last year. As we were departing the ship they said good bye to him using his name…pretty impressive. I loved seeing all of the Dream works characters on the ship and wished that my grandkids had been with me. The Windjammer food was mediocre as was the dining room. I had a hard time finding something that I would like to eat on most nights. We also did not like Sabor's the new Mexican Restaurant. The guacamole and desert were fantastic. The rest of the meal was ho hum. Getting on and off the trip went amazingly quick with no glitches. We did not take a ship tour, but went to a private beach in Cozumel.

Lots of Fun and Romance; Food is Mediocre

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by metosc

Getting on and off the trip went amazingly quick with no glitches.

We did not take a ship tour, but went to a private beach in Cozumel.
metosc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Our Room Steward Damian (7th floor) was great, always had ice for us and kept the room clean. He always spoke with us as we were on our way to dinner and made sure that everything was okay in the room.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans