3. Carnival Sunshine
We had a fun time but this is not a ship I would sail again. The pool decks were so slippery all thru the cruise. I fell once and witnessed two other people fall. This is a real problem but it was not addressed other than putting out a "wet floor" sign. When the 200 cabins were added, it seems there was not adequate staff added. There were not nearly enough wait staff. I had planned on having 3-4 cosmos a day. Not on this ship, I cant walk with a martini ...they spill, i wanted a waiter. I had taken 100 $2.00 bills to tip with . Sorry to say I only used a few. We never even had a liquor waiter in the dining room..SMH. The staff that was there were friendly and nice. No complaints, there just needed to be ore of them. The chefs table was fabulous....would do this again. Extreme zip line in Roatan was so much fun and the staff were wonderful. Segway in Costa Maya was great. Shows were so short and the Liquid lounge was strange....sitting in kitchen chairs ....what was that about? The comedy shows were good, really crowded and it was not possible to get a drink.

Won't be on this Ship again

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Eyeshine

Extreme zip line in Roatan was so much fun and the staff were wonderful.

Segway in Costa Maya was great.

Eyeshine’s Full Rating Summary