3. Norwegian Dawn
I had the best time on this cruise. I have been on many cruises with lots of companies but this cruise prompted me to join cruise critic and write this review. I have read other reviews and understand that the Dawn is old but she still is a beauty and the staff take care of her well. Apart from a bit of wear and tear she is in great condition which was surprising as I was expecting her to barely be floating by reading other reviews. Entertainment The entertainment made my cruise! It was top-notch and cruise director "Dingo Dave" (5 star) is the best in the business. He is funny, charming and an all round nice guy. He and his team work so hard and he is everywhere - it's as though they never sleep! His morning TV show was the highlight of my morning. The main shows in the theatre were also fabulous especially "Elements" and I was amazed that Dingo Dave was even featured in one of the production shows (I especially liked his singing and dancing!) As far as facilities, the Dawn doesn't have the bells and whistles like the newer ships but the activities staff kept me and my partner well entertained. Awesome Alvin was great at karaoke and the Assistant Cruise Director Scott Mikelonis did a phenomenal job too (and he's quite easy on the eyes if you know what I mean.) Food Better than Royal Caribbean. Room service was fast but took me a while to get through some times. We preferred eating in Aqua to the Venetian but we are cruise more for the ports and entertainment rather than food on a ship. Room A tad small but you can't change the way that a ship is built. My cabin steward Ketut seemed to live under the bed as he was always around and cleaning up after us. Other A special mention to Alain the Hotel Director, he is very visible and seems to support his team very well. I met Captain Martin as well during Norwegians Night Out and he is a very funny guy, he's level headed and approachable. The staff and crew is what made this trip for me. They all deserve a raise and I will be back soon sailing on the Dawn.

Awesome Cruise