3. Celebrity Infinity
Our cabin or state room as they call it, was a pleasant surprise-very clean, large and modern. We had a balcony which was appreciated very much as we were always able to see the ocean and never felt claustrophobic. Our cabin steward, Imade, was particularly helpful. The food in the Ocean View Café was excellent with lots of variety. The sushi and sashimi at night were particularly popular with my wife and I. My only criticism was the black tea which was too weak for our taste. The coffee on the other hand was way too strong. Eating in the Trellis restaurant made a pleasant change from the café and it was nice to be waited on without any extra charge. I would not waste my money in the specialty restaurants. The entertainment was also varied and of a high standard with singing, dancing, comedy acts and a magician. The lectures given by the Historian, Gary and the Naturalist, Milos, were informative and entertaining. The activities run by Rachel and her offsiders, Aida and Von were a lot of fun and well organised. We particularly enjoyed the Trivia various forms of which were run 2 or 3 times a day while at sea. You were never bored. Shore excursions were OK but rather expensive for what you got. Quite a few passengers did their own thing and organised taxis and guides for less than half the price. The gym was modern and well equipped and the pools were a relaxing way to spend an hour or two. I must admit several passengers got badly sunburnt on the deck and I think the pool staff should carry UV block-out dispensers and warn people of the dangers they face in the tropical sun. Overall a wonderful cruise the highlight being the Panama Canal itself and experiencing the cultures of Central America.

Loved it.

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by richard w.

richard w.’s Full Rating Summary