• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin:

I have just returned from a cruise of the Southern Caribbean on the Musica and will not recommend MSC to anyone. That was my ninth 9th cruise( the first on MSC) and most of the staff was not friendly. On boarding there was no welcome drink.The food was too salty and oily which resulted in a spike of my BP. The ship Dr. was quite charming but the cost of the visit was 80 Euros that is $560.00 TT equivalent. The menus seemed to be spill or left overs and not very palatable. The ship's elevators and interior were drab. On the long return bus-journey to the 'Occidental Hotel 'I almost fainted because the medication and injection reduced my BP too low. I was eager to return to sweet Trinidad &Tobago my homeland. At times there was a lot of motion although my stateroom was on Level9. Did not participate in many activities. Was my worst cruise to date.

Disgruntled Cruiser.

The Cabin Steward tried his best with the limitations- hand soap was dissolved too much. cost of laundry too expensive.

previous reviewnext review