3. Adventure of the Seas
My vacation on the Adventure of the Seas was amazing & I'm so sad I'm back to reality! Background – This is my 8th cruise, I usually go on all the new ships but wanted to try something different. I loved the itinerary. I only sailed on Royal Caribbean, NCL & Carnival: love them all! I wish we didn’t have to go during spring break (airfare from NYC to SJU was insane!) but due to the teachers in my family we did it. I went with family/friends, 19 people total, ages ranging from 18 months to 70 years old. Everyone enjoyed their time. Embarkation – Quick! My friends & I spent the day In Puerto Rico & boarded around 5pm.. it was very empty… As soon as we got on the board we headed to the muster drill, ate at Johnny Rockets and enjoyed the Welcome Aboard Show. Shows/Activities – I saw a few of the shows, all good. My fave was the comedian on the last day, laughed A LOT! Sometimes it was hard to go see a show with 8:30pm dinner. Most shows were at 7 or 9pm. I went to most of the game shows (Quest, Battle of the Sexes, Finish the Lyrics, Belly Flop, Sexiest Man Comp)– what a blast!!! They were all very funny & crazy! Food – I definitely enjoyed the food. Buffet was good, main dining room was great. From being on the bigger boats, I did miss my food variety but it didn’t ruin my trip at all. I’m not sure if I would feel different if the itinerary wasn’t so port heavy. Stateroom – Good as new ! I had a promenade interior stateroom. Very roomy & clean. It was fun people watching & watching the parades. Ship – Very pretty. Did not seem old at all. Good shows, bars, public areas. The adventure wasn’t my favorite boat, as I love the big boats but no complaints. I loved the pool area. Itinerary – 5 islands in 7 days ! Great experience, but I did miss my time on the boat. Every day we woke up early, got back on the boat with minutes to spare. Barbados : Boatyard. Beautiful white sand beach, fun atmosphere ( the bar was kind of like a Senor Frogs/Margaritaville) St Lucia: Cosol Tour. Loved every minute, AMAZING. St Lucia is such a different, beautiful island. Antigua: Swam with the stingrays through Royal then went to a beach near the port. It was a fun! St Maarten: Bernard’s Tour (Beach Tour) My Favorite!!! St. Maarten is BEAUTIFUL. Loved seeing the Dutch / French side. I definitely want to go back and spend a week there. St Croix: Cruzan Rum tasting & Sandcastle beach. We had a BLAST at rum tasting… 2 drinks & basically unlimited shots for $7 dollars. Beach was very nice, people working there weren’t the nicest though. I was there with a big group (12 of us) … we got a bunch of chairs and umbrellas. My aunt & uncle left to the boat earlier than us & left their chair with us…. A worker on the beach tried to resell my aunt’s chair even though we bought them as a group & my 10 yr old niece was sitting on the chair at the time… Not cool. Overall – I had the time of my life this trip. I’m grateful I got to explore a bunch of new places & enjoy a beautiful ship. Vacation is what you make it. If you love beautiful islands, good weather, & a fun boat the Adventure is for you!

What an Adventure!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by MrsAllie

MrsAllie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Cabin 7th Floor
Interior w/ Promenade View - Beautiful, full of space; good as new!
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans