• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin: The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Traveled with children

Hey everyone, I wanted to post some of my thoughts while they are fresh on my mind...just returned today. Specifically, I wanted to share my thoughts on the Haven. Many of the reviews we read about the ship were very accurate, and I have to say a big thank you to all of the folks that took the time to share the information. One of the toughest decisions for us was if it was worth it to upgrade to the Haven. There are a number of opinions on here already, but I still wanted more information. Not to say that people didn't give excellent insight, it just didn't cover the perspective of a family of four with two kids (7th and 3rd graders for me). My biggest concern was if the Haven would be a good fit for a family, would it be worth the money, is there enough space to not feel crowded, what are the actual amenities/upgrades and would the kids be entertained if we spent more time in the Haven? I'll leave the general ship's amenities to others to describe, unless it was pertinent to the Haven.

Before I start, I want to preface that I will cover all of the Haven amenities that I though stood out, but my perspective is as a Dad staying with his wife and kids. I will try to stay active for a while to answer questions while things are fresh in my mind.

Check-in/Boarding;