• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

JERRY IN CALIFORNIA
2-5 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin: Balcony

Just little "aggravations". Perhaps the worst coffee in the world. Not only in every dining room but at the International Coffee Bar as well. The first thing we did when we got off the ship was to seek a decent cup. Really yucky coffee every day...every meal.

Dining Rooms are attractive and Dining Staff is superb. Professional without 'being your best friend' type. Food is fine. But don't spend the extra $25 a person surcharge for the CROWN GRILL. Just terrible. We were complaining to strangers as we were leaving the ship and they said they heard the same thing from others. My steak was half gristle and fat and sort of thin. The tri tip in the dining room (with no surcharge) was much much better. My wife's lobster was mushy. Can you imagine. It's a trick to get lobster mushy. The lobster the last night, in the dining room, with no surcharge was much much better. I don't get that. Our friends also didn't enjoy the CROWN GRILL. Stay away. The Spa and Sanctuary are five star; check those out. ALL THE STAFF....WITHOUT EXCEPTION...WERE SUPERB.

Balcony

Cabin BB

Clean. Room for everything!!!! Bathrooms are not too small. Shower was small but big enough and I'm a 190 lb. man. Quickly made up for days at sea. Nice.

Find a Star Princess Cruise