• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

britain22
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

my wife and I sailed on the Jewel for the second time this year and found it just as good as the first time we sailed on her. During the entire trip we had no issues with any one or anything on board. the meals were above average to great and this covered room service all the way to the paid restaurants. the staff, from room stewards, bar staff and senior staff were the best we have encountered in all of our cruises. I found that anyone who got upset about the washy washy part of eating has never been sick on a ship. once they experience that, they would never be bothered with it again. We would sail on the Jewel again and intend to!

Mid-Ship Balcony

The balcony cabin was larger than we have found on at least two other cruise lines and the bathroom area is much better than at least three other cruise lines.

Port Reviews

Houston

the cruise port was easy to find, great parking and a functional layout. We would sail out of this port again. the only issue we found was traffic on I-45 getting through Houston.

Belize City

had been there before and there are only so many t-shirts you can buy from one place. the tourist village is just that. We like the attitude of the locals, so that is always a plus when you travel

Find a Norwegian Jewel Cruise from $468