3. Norwegian Jewel
my wife and I sailed on the Jewel for the second time this year and found it just as good as the first time we sailed on her. During the entire trip we had no issues with any one or anything on board. the meals were above average to great and this covered room service all the way to the paid restaurants. the staff, from room stewards, bar staff and senior staff were the best we have encountered in all of our cruises. I found that anyone who got upset about the washy washy part of eating has never been sick on a ship. once they experience that, they would never be bothered with it again. We would sail on the Jewel again and intend to!

Great ship and crew

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by britain22

britain22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
The balcony cabin was larger than we have found on at least two other cruise lines and the bathroom area is much better than at least three other cruise lines.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins