3. Caribbean Princess
This was our 8th cruise 2nd cruise on the Caribbean Princess, all of our expectations were met again, I have read so many negative reviews on this ship that I thought that maybe we should have selected a different ship, i am glad we did not, this ship is just fine very clean and in very good shape,the staff, all of them very polite and helpful,food was great, we had a 5:30 sitting in the coral dinning room and never took more than a hour and 30 minutes from start to finish.I don't know where others ate who said in some reviews that it took more than two hours it didn't. We had a wonderful vacation and we would go back on this ship again.

Had a great time again.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Wheeler M

Wheeler M’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

• Dolphin Encounter
    Was one of the best things we ever did on a cruise, Atlantis Dolphin encounter is worth the money, to interact with these animals is something everyone should experience, we loved it, and to see and spend time at Atlantis is just a amazing.
    View All 136 Dolphin Encounter Reviews