3. Norwegian Breakaway
Took my wife, my six year old son, and my in-laws on the Breakaway. Read lots of complaints here on Cruise Critic but I found everything to be nearly perfect. Splash Academy was tremendous for my son and gave us an opportunity to spend plenty of adult time. He wanted to go back whenever they opened. The pools were small but separate the kids from the adults. Adult pool was close to the bar. The bartenders there were fun and more than willing to help you indulge. They love pushing the Fireball on you! The shows were entertaining. We did Burn the Floor, Rock of Ages, and Second City. Arrive early for the best seats but you only need reservations for the Improv. The rock wall, the rope climbs, and mini golf were great for daddy and son time. He enjoyed it very much and the workers were very helpful in getting him to complete the challenges. Two complaints are minor. Stay away from the video arcade unless you take out a second mortgage. Pricey games and it adds up quickly! Second complaint is personal. It is hockey and basketball playoff season. Can you get some real sports channels? Couldn't get any scores unless I paid billions for their Internet service. Now that I vented that I feel better. Overall a great time though and I highly recommend!

Great Experience