• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I really wanted to like this cruise. I had heard from so many people and read so many reviews that suggested that Dsiney cruises were awesome and worth the high price tag. Well, I just returned and I couldn't wait to get off that ship. It was exhausting- too many people, pools so crowded they were standing room only, awful food, and almost nothing for adults to do. Here is my summary of the various aspects of this cruise-

Ship- smaller than many of the mega-ships, but clean and modern inside. Shopping for adults is very minimal. Loses of Disney clutter to buy in the kids store. They play Disney music constantly which got in my nerves after a while.

Kids Club- this is the place where I thought Disney really excelled. Wonderful children's programs. My 7 yo had a blast and the staff were top notch. Check in/check out could be a bit chaotic at times so be sure to come early if you are trying to make your showtime or dinner.

Cabin 7A

The cabin looked new and was very clean. I'm not a fan of the navigator's veranda, so wouldn't do that again.

Find a Disney Wonder Cruise from $520