M y wife and I have been cruising for twenty five years so I guess that qualifies us as experienced. We arranged with Oceania for a pre cruise stay in Hong Kong and a post cruise stay in Bangkok. We were cruising on the Nautica one of Oceania's older (but restored) ships. I could write pages of information about this cruise but I am not really inclined to do that. In total, the ship was fantastic. The cabin was spacious, the service great and the crew exceptional. The perfection of the crew was only surpassed by the quality and selection of the food. It ranged from good to fabulous. Port excursions were variable depending where you were . They were quite expensive and not all that great for the money however, the choices were varied in each port and the selections good. The ship maintened a friendly and extremely welcoming atmosphere. Oceania took care of you from the moment you showed until the last second of disembarkation They left no stone unturned to try to insure your comfort, safety and good time. Have already booked a future cruise with Oceania and that says it all.

A Perfect Cruise !!!

Nautica Cruise Review by Emelen

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Have already booked a future cruise with Oceania and that says it all.
Emelen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Ocean View
Cabin D
Roomy, spacious and comfortable for a 21 day cruise. Cabin service exceptional. All amenities provided in bathroom + slippers, robe ,etc.
Deck 3 Outside Cabins