• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Musica Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

MSC Musica - not Music to your ears!

Review for MSC Musica to South America
Kaleidoscope8
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2008
Cabin:

I have just returned from a 2 month overseas trip which was for business and pleasure combined where part of my trip was a cruise on the above mentioned ship MSC MUSICA which departed Venice on 2/11/08. I was meeting my parents and their friends for the cruise; all seasoned cruise travellers for what was to be my first luxury cruise and sadly my last with MSC Cruises.

Below is a summary of what I wrote to the cruiseline and felt this should be shared with other people thinking about MSC Musica for a cruise.

Embarkation: This was THE worst organization I have ever seen in my life.

Nice room on deck 5. Good size. Queen size bed was really 2 single beds pushed together. Plenty of storage space. The decor was a bit in your face - bright green and not modern enough. The cabin crew were friendly. The towels, were old, shaggy and in some cases torn. Port hole was a nice big window with great views. Bathroom a little small. Cabins apparently are non smoking but you could smell smoke in them and along the corridors and see cigarette burn marks in the bathrooms where previous passengers in the room were obviously smoking in the bathrooms.

previous reviewnext review