• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Juddernaut
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin:

Some poor reviews and left me with what turned out to be unfounded concerns about to expect on this cruise.

Our embarkation went like clockwork as did pretty much everything else on the cruise. We had a mini suite on Deck 12 and it was fantastic. The balcony was more than adequate for two people, our bed was comfortable and tonnes of storage. Everything very clean throughout the ship. Our cabin had a bathtub and as a result headroom was slightly limited in the shower. Personally I would prefer to sacrifice the bathtub and have a larger shower. Our steward did a good job. We had a minor problem with a latch on one of of wardrobe doors which was quickly sorted out.

Service in the eateries was great. I few times I had to wait a few minutes at the outside bars when they were super busy but no longer than in a bar\pub on dry land. Some people are unreasonable and expect to get served within 30 seconds, which is simply unreasonable.

Cabin was great value for money. Quiet, comfortable and clean. Tonnes of storage. Balcony smallish but comfortable for two.

We didn't turn the TV on.

2 Helpful Votes