3. MSC Armonia
Some poor reviews and left me with what turned out to be unfounded concerns about to expect on this cruise. Our embarkation went like clockwork as did pretty much everything else on the cruise. We had a mini suite on Deck 12 and it was fantastic. The balcony was more than adequate for two people, our bed was comfortable and tonnes of storage. Everything very clean throughout the ship. Our cabin had a bathtub and as a result headroom was slightly limited in the shower. Personally I would prefer to sacrifice the bathtub and have a larger shower. Our steward did a good job. We had a minor problem with a latch on one of of wardrobe doors which was quickly sorted out. Service in the eateries was great. I few times I had to wait a few minutes at the outside bars when they were super busy but no longer than in a bar\pub on dry land. Some people are unreasonable and expect to get served within 30 seconds, which is simply unreasonable. Overall, I thought the food was great. Heaps of things to choose from. Pizza was great. Cappuccinos also good. We didn't do any of the ship excursions. We did or own thing which is very easy to do in the Canaries. The girls enjoyed the two shows they saw. Passenger nationalities fairly evenly spread between English\US, Italian, Spanish, Germans and other Europeans. Whilst nearly everyone will have some English, not everybody will be fluent. The staff all spoke English with varying levels of fluency. Many of them will be fluent in Italian, French, Russian or Spanish. Announcements are made in ENG, ITA, DEU, ESP and FR. All passengers were well behaved with no noticeable queue jumpers or anti-social behavior. However, if you expect an American style experience or Cunard levels of food and service you may be disappointed. What MSC offers is fair value for money.

Excellent Value for Money

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Juddernaut

Juddernaut’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Cabin was great value for money. Quiet, comfortable and clean. Tonnes of storage. Balcony smallish but comfortable for two.
We didn't turn the TV on.
  MSC Armonia Deck Plans