3. Carnival Triumph
We had no problems at all getting on the ship, so that was nice. We usually have problems leaving out of Galveston, TX. Our room wasn't clean at all. I'm not that big of a neat freak, but I'm sorry we had lice hanging out in our bathroom. The counters weren't wiped off from the previous trip. The ship overall wasn't clean at all. I felt dirty half of the trip. I've been on an older ship before (Conquest) so I don't feel like that was the problem. We sat by some of the entertainers one afternoon while they were eating lunch. Even they were complaining about the ship and couldn't wait to transfer to another. The food was OK, better than expected. I loved eating breakfast in the Paris dining room. We barely ate the buffet, when we did it was decent. The cheese pizza was amazing. Five Guys burgers were a little dry this time. Not as good as they use to be. I was really disappointed with some of the people that were on this cruise. They were very rude to the staff and other cruisers. I've never seen so many trashy people. I was embarrassed for them and felt bad for the staff. Lots of people were cutting in lines, bumping into people etc. These cruisers have lost there manners. I really hope this isn't the type of crowd that is going to be on a cruises from now on. Entertainment was great. I really liked the cruise director, Kirk. Cozmel was beautiful, as always no complaints there. Progreso really needs to be done away with. Wasn't much to do there at all. Disembarking was very smooth, as well. Overall, would have been happier if the ship would have been cleaner with a little less trashy people.

OK Time; Ship Needs a Good Cleaning

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by MrsAmberD

Entertainment was great. I really liked the cruise director, Kirk.

Cozmel was beautiful, as always no complaints there.

Progreso really needs to be done away with. Wasn't much to do there at all.

Disembarking was very smooth, as well.

MrsAmberD’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Interior
Cabin 4H 7235
very dirty, bugs in bathroom
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins