3. Norwegian Epic
Took me a few days to get the swing of taking a cruise. lots of lines initially to wait in. Difficult to get chairs by the pool etc...Once we booked out dinners and entertainment that was out of the way. The ability to book thru the mobile application and TV in the cabin did not work. if alternative booking methods were available this would have made the situation much better. Purchased the ultimate drink package but it was difficult getting service. Not that the crew was not working but not enough staff Food was very good. enjoyed the shows. the staff was always friendly. I would go on a cruise again so my overall experience was very good just not excellent

First time cruiser

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by JamesSullivan

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Food was very good. enjoyed the shows. the staff was always friendly.

JamesSullivan’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BC 10151
cabin was fine but a bit small for 3 people. That is not an issue with the ship. we did have passengers in 10147 that were smoking constantly on their balcony. This made our balcony unusable if they were out there which was disappointing. We notified Guest Services and I believe they were talked to but the smoking continued.

The cabin was well maintained
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins