3. Norwegian Sun
Staff was great Cabins where clean and nice Common area where also nice Drink package definitely worth it - buy it FOOD - HORRIBLE I am cruise many of other cruise ships and every time I get off the boat I am almost 10 pounds higher in weight. So thinking about it you might want to consider this cruise if you are on a diet because you will eat the first two days and the other 5 days will be diet. I am not sure where to start from.... Breakfast - The Buffet Never Changes, even the style of eggs don't change. Quality of food is very poor. The Main Dinner also has the same menu everyday for breakfast. Lunch- Probably the best meal of the day - only had the dinner as we got tired of the Main dinner room. you better love french fries, hotdogs, and burgers.. you will have this alot. the main dishes where tasteless no sort of flavor and variety. once again your choices are limited. One day they had the Taco Bar on the pool deck - hands down the best meal of the cruise. Dinner - Main Dining - HORRIBLE HORRBILE - all the food was repeated, fish was overcooked, steak for bad, oh i forgot Caesar Salad was GREATTTTTTTT (hence why i call it the diet ship). on the other ship i have been to the staff has always been flexible when it comes to dining. Carnival went out of there way to make sure our big party was happy, what ever we asked for we got. On the SUN we asked for it and we got a NO or it will cost you. There was 17 of us and some of us had different dietary needs but we always got the negative answer. When I ask that I will play for my special meals, i totally got a run around. I went from the Diner area to customer services to sevens seas back to Guest Services and back to four seasons but never got the right answer. We thought NCL was a step above Carnival but I would consider it STEPS below. thank you NCL for a very memorable cruise

Pack your own food, unless you like eating the same thing every day.

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by djdon

Staff was great

Cabins where clean and nice

Common area where also nice

Drink package definitely worth it - buy it

FOOD - HORRIBLE

I am not sure where to start from....

We thought NCL was a step above Carnival but I would consider it STEPS below.

thank you NCL for a very memorable cruise
djdon’s Full Rating Summary