3. Costa Diadema
Positive: Aimee and Ronald, the waitress and waiter were absolutely awesome. My cousin was horrible to her and she dealt with it like a pro. Regie, the steward. I loved him. If I could've packed him in my suitcase I wouldve. If I ever need a house cleaner I would go to Costa and get a VISA for Regie and hire him!!!! The shows. Great! Best shows on a cruise I have ever seen. I felt like I was watching a good episode of America's Got Talent. The food was good as well. Negative: My family is American Indian which makes us light skin. We are also from Southern United States. We got stared at so much. We felt like the actual people on the ship were so rude. When we walked down the aisle and people didn't move. They shoved and pushed. We asked a few people what the problem was. I had also read reviews on it. The area we were in didn't like Americans or Africans. Apparently they were confused on what we were but judged us anyways. Whatever we started being rude back. The ship is a money trap you pay for everything. The food isn't 24hours it stops at 1am, and that's the Pizza Place, that you have to pay for. Americans get free water, everything else you have to pay for. The ports weren't really developed, but the ships excursions brought you other places. Besides that everything was nice.

Interesting