3. Carnival Ecstasy
Where do I begin. I get nightmares just thinking about the ship. The food in the buffet is HORRIBLE. The buffet was always dirty and had a fowel smell that reminded me of raw eggs spill that has not been cleaned properly. My whole time on the cruise I would refuse to eat or even walk through the buffet area. The entertainment is so boring I would have had a better time reading the street directory. Very dark & dingy decore. The ship overall looks like it was built 100 years ago. The cleaners are payed peanuts for the amount of work they do, if it wasn't for those poor cleaners there would be no ship. They get not recognition for there hard work. They are the only good thing about this ship.

Carnival Legend