• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

Absolutely loved it !!

A slight changer to the itinerary, but understandable, due to Cyclone Pam. I really hardly noticed it, as we'd had a week to get used to the idea before boarding the ship.

The crew were fabulous, and although you could hardly swing a dead cat in the berths, they were clean & included the necessities.

Interior Stateroom

Clean & tidy, but you couldn't swing a dead cat in there.

Port Reviews

Sydney (Australia)

Couldn't believe how quick & easy the embarkation & disembarkation process was. Wish the airport was as efficient.

Now I have to do this stupid minimum 150 words. Ridiculous. I'm an Auzzie. I've been to Sydney numerous ties.

150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come. 150 words, here we come.

Noumea

Didn't go there, instead went to Mare, due to Cyclone Pam.

Mare was small & basic, quaint.

Lifou

Got Port 3 wrong -went to Noumea, did a fabulous snorkelling tour. Rating 5 stars. Ventured out & tested my bad French. Also did a great Island Discovery Tchou Thcou tour. Loved it. I'll probably go back there some time & spend a week or 2.

Lifou was Basic & the people there friendly. Just lazed at the beach there.

Find a Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise from $159