3. Norwegian Sun
This was my first cruise but not my last! I could tell that the ship was older and lacking in some of the bells and whistles found on newer ships but who cares? The weather was beautiful; my room was clean and well kept and I didn't have to cook a meal! Service was very good though they could have used more bartenders during sea days. I've seen funnier comedians but thought that the hypnotist Brenda Kaye was excellent. If you get a chance don't miss that show. Ports were good especially Roatan and Belize. And, I loved the way the staff welcomed you back on the ship in Cozumel. Victor, the cruise director was great! Food was ample and well prepared though I realize you can't please everyone with food. We definitely all found enough to eat. All in all, a relaxing getaway.

Excellent Time On Norwegian Sun!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by penelopemarch

penelopemarch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Clean, roomier than I thought it would be. Plenty of storage and the steward was very attentive.
  Norwegian Sun Deck Plans