3. MSC Orchestra
We boarded this ship with great optimism after i had been given the all clear after going down with cancer on my previous cruise on Davina maiden voyage to Miami with cancer. MSC knew of my cancer and when we arrived at the ship we were whisked away to our cabin in minutes. From there all down hill apart from the general staff who worked dammed hard for us. First dirty pillows and lumpy replacements and a smaller cabin than on previous MSC ships. Food mediocre to the point that our waiter sent one of my dishes back (would not serve it). Not much luck with the chef either he sent his underling to talk to me. Entertainment poor compared with previous ships. Reception staff efficient but unable to make the simplest of decisions, even the officers had to refer the mildest of problems to Italy. Hygiene on t enforced with the passengers on entry to a from restaurants nor did the officers or stall i watched clean their hand before handling food or utensils in the self service restaurant. Result many sick passengers (rumor had it best part of half the passengers) with a virus that was carried by hand and through the air con. Hospital on the ship only interested in money, my examination, temperature taken and listen to my lungs on the back. no pulse or blood pressure. Result miss diagnosis. When the ship reached Adelaide I took myself to hospital put into isolation as I had Adenovirus and bacterial pneumonia (highly infectious). Does not end there. Wife forced to sign my credit account and then held captive on the ship until she signed a disclaimer exonerating MSC . To add insult to injury for this we paid over £4000 per person almost double what the Australians had to pay.

Fortunate to be Alive

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by tonymag1

Not much luck with the chef either he sent his underling to talk to me.

Entertainment poor compared with previous ships.

Does not end there.

tonymag1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

The cabin was small but fine as was our steward except for the worn out pillows
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans