3. Oasis of the Seas
In short: I absolutely loved the ship. The lines at Windjammer were not as terrible as I expected, nor were the elevators. The ice show is magnificent. The teen program is flawless in entertaining us rowdy adolescents while not being too confining or "uncool". My only complaints: The "Oasis of Dreams" water show was not as good as Oceanaria was, honestly I was bored. Also, the food is not the best. While the windjammer holds some gems of taste, for the most part the food is mediocre. My suggestion: Pasta, miniature croissants, french fries, and soft serve yogurt.

Teen Review

MollyMoppy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OS 10240
A very nice cabin, roomy and filled with all necessities you could need on a cruise. Only issue: not enough electrical outlets.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins