3. Disney Wonder
WONDERFUL! What a great trip. I wanted to give this cruise 4 and a half stars but it would not let me. Let's start with the kids activities. The Oceaners Lab and Club were well run clean and the kids had a ball. They loved going, my daughter who loves to play spent most of her time at the club while my son loves science and tech spent most of his time at the lab. The last night my daughter had a blast at the pajama party. When my son saw she had a pillow case we asked it he could get one and they gave him one even though we was at the lab during the party. The food in the dinning room was great. Our server and assistant at table 47 we the best. Knowing what we wanted and helping us celebrate. The buffet was ok not as good as I hoped. You have to dress up for the pirate party. even my grumpy father got into the action, and that says a lot! We had a swashbuckling good time. Castaway Cay was beautiful, clean and had the best buffet of the cruise. Pelican plunge was fun for the whole family. We enjoyed walking around the beaches, and could have spend several days there. Cabins were roomy. Nice to have to sinks but shower is very small and my six foot tall husband had a difficult time fitting in. Over all a fantastic trip.

Family Pirate Vacation

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by aamato27

• Sail Date: April 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

Over all a fantastic trip.
aamato27’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Wonder price drops

great room for families up to four. love that the veranda had glass covering the railings.
  Disney Wonder Deck Plans