• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Trevmandjohns125
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2015
Cabin: Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

I found a handful of people complaining about length of time to get a drink. We found the best waiter the 1st day & our group just meshed with him. He had the best personality & went the extra mile for us daily. We usually started out the day with a nice tip because he was well deserving of it. I hope you all are lucky enough to meet Oswell Raymond. He will make your trip extra special. You will leave feeling like family!

Food was always good. The sushi was delicious & well worth the little extra.

Music by the pool was always upbeat & fun.

Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window

Cabin OB

Cabin was clean, bathroom was plenty big for myself & my husband. We couldn't have picked a better location either.

Port Reviews

Banana Coast (Trujillo)

The towns people were so nice & respectful. Everything was breathtakingly beautiful! We didn't go too far in, but did talk to another cruiser that walked comfortably into the city.

Belize City

We decided to walk around Belize & sight see. Bad decision. The people were very aggressive & followed you down the street for a fair amount of time. When we got to the bridge another townsmen wanted to take us back in an alley to show us his art. We simply said no & tried to ignore him. I started getting nervous as we continued down the street & our group of four decided it would be best to turn around & go back. Again the man was on the bridge & this time accused us of being part of the kkk & suggested we "get out of his fu**ing town". We waited at a resteraunt for the tender & we're going to order some food, but instead didn't get waited on. We left there feeling very unlinked & unwelcome.

previous reviewnext review