3. Quantum of the Seas
First the positive, check in at Cape Liberty (that location was not available above in port of embarkation) was smooth and efficient. The improved design in the cabin for increased storage is great. Mama Mia was excellent!! The negatives: 1. The staff on Quantum is the worst I have ever encountered. The staff seemed very unhappy, and I witnessed rude unhelpful behavior on several occasions. Also, the staff would argue and complain in front of guests. 2. The restaurant areas were dirty. Windjammer staff was very slow to bus tables, and at speciality restaurant Devinely Decadence we sat halfway through our dinner with the tables around us filled with dirty dishes while the wait staff argued in front of us about who should clean the tables. 3. Public rest rooms were dirty and rarely had seat covers for the toilets. 4. Long lines throughout the ship. The Windjammer took 20 minutes to get a table and then there were long lines at every food station and drink station. Food was cold before you could get to your table to eat. Getting on the bumper cars was easily an hour wait. Getting in restaurants with reservations was a 30 minute wait. The line at customer service was a 45 minute wait. When they had the tshirt sale, they held it in a 10 x 10 area so the line went our the door of the shop. The organization on this ship was poor, and the lack of urgency was horrendous!! 5. Officer or management involvement to improve conditions was nonexistent. 6. When ever I was in a line or open space guests were complaining about lone lines, how much they disliked dynamic dining, the dirty conditions of the ship, and the poor staff service. 7. Soda packages went up 40% and drink prices almost doubled. I go on a cruise to relax and enjoy my vacation, this cruise ship and staff was a hugh disappointment. Royal Caribbean has a lot to fix on this ship or they will be losing loyal guests.

Quantum NOT the Royal Caribbean WOW experience!!

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by gdheart25@netscape.net

The negatives:

3. Public rest rooms were dirty and rarely had seat covers for the toilets.

5. Officer or management involvement to improve conditions was nonexistent.

7. Soda packages went up 40% and drink prices almost doubled.

gdheart25@netscape.net’s Full Rating Summary