3. Carnival Inspiration
My Fiance had not been on a cruise ship (only Navy) so I wanted to do a short one to see if he would enjoy a longer one. We went to Ensenada for a day and a sea day. The ship is nice, we had fun. Lots of pool chair hogs during the whole trip but we got to see and do basically what we wanted. On shore we did our own tour and not one from the ship. Went to the blow hole and did shopping there. The ships food was good, as expected.

Good 1st cruise

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Katbeatina

The ships food was good, as expected.
Katbeatina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

• Ensenada
    I was glad we decided to go on a tour as just drinking and shopping can get old to me. We took a small tour bus to the blow hole, heading down to the hole she told us which shops are the *best* (I think that means which paid her for saying that, we did not buy anything there) BUT they also said we get a free Margarita at Habana Banana - all we had to do was show our tour ticket.
    Off we went, (I should know better then to have ICE in Mexico but I forgot) BUT It did not matter much as this *blended* Margarita was the size of a thimble - no kidding, not even a shot glass but 1/2 that size. After we realized we got scammed, we realized we had ordered already. The tacos were also itty bitty tacos. About 2 " long.
    The blow hole was wonderful and having someone to drive for us was well worth it, just dont get taken by the other stuff they throw in.
    View All 0 Ensenada Cruise Port Reviews