3. Norwegian Pearl
This was our first 11 Day cruise and second time on The Pearl. Every other cruise has been 7 days. We picked this cruise specifically because of the unique ports of call... Aruba, Curacao, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Thomas. The longer cruise did attract a more mature passenger which we had never encountered on NCL. My wife and I are in our early 40's and we really felt like we had found the fountain of youth. Old people are fun but be mindful they seem to eat earlier and like going to the early shows. The entertainment seemed to cater more towards the older folks too... lot's of 50's, 60's and 70's themes. The ship did experience an onboard illness that impacted about 100 passengers. Extra sanitation protocols were implemented. Aside from some extra Washie Washie and the kitchen staff serving you at the buffet the entire crew did an amazing job dealing with the extra workload. The Ultimate Beverage Package bonus we received when booking was awesome. Unlimited drinks for 11 days made this cruise a true all-inclusive experience. Julius in the Sky High Bar makes the best drinks on the ship. Try his Frozen Ultra Margarita made from scratch with no sault. He has been on The Pearl for over 6 years. Our only disappointment on this specific cruise was the entertainment. NCL has always has always delivered the best onboard entertainment experience. This cruise fell short. I suspect that the longer cruise makes it harder to secure quality entertainment. I hope this is the case as NCL has always had the best onboard entertainment. Flashback Four was the worst show I have ever experience on a cruise. People literally got up and walked out. They sang out of tune and had zero choreography. You should never hire them again. I was disappointed you did not have a Second City troop on board. I really enjoy NCL. We will be back.

Our 4th NCL Experience

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by sean.t@outlook.com

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window

I really enjoy NCL. We will be back.
sean.t@outlook.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

• Jeep Tour
    This was a great way to see and experience the island. Our tour guide was very nice and informative. He made sure we got to take plenty of pictures.
    View All 49 Jeep Tour Reviews
  • Buggy Tour
    What a modern island and fantastic excursion experience. We have gone ATVing many times but this was a fantastic experience for seeing the island. Thankfully you visit the private beach club at the end.

You will get very dusty on this tour. This was an Awesome Day!
    View All 14 Buggy Tour Reviews
  • Jeep Tour
    OUTSTANDING! We were lucky enough to get Greg the owner of Greg's Safari as our tour guide. He is a very tanned white fellow with a wonderful island accident.. He is proudly a 5th generation resident of St. Kitts and also a Canadian citizen.

This tour made both my wife and I fall in love with St. Kitts. We hope to visit this island again.
    View All 20 Jeep Tour Reviews
  • Catamaran Day Sail
    This was a great experience and they only way in my opinion to view the Pitons. Our tour was 45 minutes late getting started because the "Captain" claimed he needed to have lunch. This goes beyond being on "island time" and was simply unprofessional and rude. We did stop for a 35 minute swim along the way although when we booked the excursion it did not say this. We wish it had so we could have brought our snorkeling gear with us.
    View All 64 Catamaran Day Sail Reviews
  • St. John Tour
    This was our third time in St' Thomas s we thought it best to go and visit St. John and we are glad we did. You take a 45 minute ferry ride to St. John then board an open air truck/taxi. This island is absolutely gorgeous and has some of the best beaches in the world (although you just get to take pictures of them). Good value for the money.
    View All 171 St. John Tour Reviews