3. Norwegian Getaway
I have traveled on previous NCL cruises in the Caribbean but have to say this ship is the best so far. The design is fantastic, was very impressed with the singles/studio cabins. There was plenty of free things to do on board including walking the plank and dance classes which were incredibly well ran. From the minute I stepped on board it felt very relaxed and friendly. The crew were lovely and I was sad to leave. I also commend the organisation of getting people aboard such a vast ship. others could learn from you. The food was great (didn't need to pay extra) and being able to sit at a bar and watch the sun go down- very continental.

Best ship yet

Linda from London’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11543
So well designed and brilliant use of space. It was clean and sparkly. The whole studio complex was a wow factor!!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    The use of hop on hop off buses are a brilliant way to see Miami and spend time before going to the airport. I have used the big bus tours before and they did not disappoint. I managed the city and uptown loops with plenty to inspire me.
    View All 144 City Tour Reviews
  • Nassau
    Loved walking around the town and was easy to find my way around. Didn't shop (not my thing) but spoke to many people who live there and all were friendly and helpful. Had a great day.
    View All 5,949 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • America's Cup Regatta
    I'm competitive and have sailed before. Enjoyed the thrill and winning of the race. Everyone has a different expectation and I think got something out of it. I would and could do this again. Price of the photos over the top so don't have a sovereign of the occasion. Particularly as i was on the winning boat.
    View All 48 America's Cup Regatta Reviews