3. Costa Victoria
I have a wonderful trip with my wife and kids during Chinese New Year this year. Our family went on Costa Victoria’s New Year Cruise which had many festive events planned out. Due to unforeseen circumstances that happened at home, my family could not celebrate it back in Hongkong, thus we decided to travel out to spend this one-of-kind New Year in a different way. And I’m glad we did it. My sons are big eaters like me, and we had the chance to eat non-stop onboard. The pizza onboard was marvelous! And the CNY dinner reminds us the festive feelings of Chinese New Year, despite being on the waters. There were little dim sum, lou hei… and I didn’t expected to have so much chinese traditional dishes onboard an Italian ship, I’m quite surprised! Aside to activities, there were many rowdy activities such as dancing and performances. Though none of my family are fans of the special-feature HK singer, we did enjoy all the night-time shows, fun to watch the MJ impersonator perform and other Italian shows. If you have not been onboard Costa Victoria before and deciding if you should take this cruise, here are some points that you’d find useful in making your decision: Costa App: Allows you to communicate with guests onboard. It is free being able to communicate with each other especially when you have a big group on board, is very crucial Rooms: The rooms are cleaned everyday and choosing a room with a balcony is highly recommended. Nothing beats waking up to the serenity of the sea. The hygiene and cleanliness is alright. The only gripe is that the bathroom is too small! Activities: There will be a info sheet placed inside your room before the start of each day, and there is hardly an hour where there is no activity going on. The cruise is constantly busy with an event, so there is definitely no worry about getting bored or dull.

One-of-a-Kind CNY