3. Costa Serena
1. We had an over night flight to Dubai and arrived to the Port Rashid at 12.00, the reception asked us to whait another 3 hours till 15.00 to let us in to the ship, so we forst to sleap at ports metal bench as homless!!! Is this is how you treat you costumers??? After 3 hours, they let us in to the ship and informed that now we can have food at the buffet and wait till 20.00 for our rooms to be ready!!!!! I have been working in Hospitality industry for 15 years and I have never seen so poor service!!! You have wasted all our day! Insted of few our of sleep at the cabin and going to explore Dubai we have been trapped in the all day waiting! I have told that Im not happy to reception but they say that We need to wait and nothing they can do!! Just ignored us. 2. The food at he buffet was cold and disgusting..I have reported to the reception,but they said that is only today because they are very busy and promised that they will improve.. and guess what it didn't ! all the cruise the food level was not like hotel standart but school canteen! For example: Breakfast- bacon every morning was burned down and swim in the oil (restaurant and buffet) at the restaurant they put small plates of meat, after 5 sec, nothing left and when you need to wait another 15min to be replaced and after 5sec gone..Im wasting my time of waiting. Lunch- long queues, most of the food is cold and swim in oil, the desserts are all warm as should be cold. Dinner is the same story...cold main courses, zero presentation,the bread rolls was hard as stone (probably from the morning) warm dessert and should be cold..I have tommato soup wich was probably from the tin and warmed up...The level of food below zero! I have told to the restaurant supervisor about that and he said that he know that problem and he said that they receive a lot of complaints about food. I have few compaints from the crew that they work long hours and for the overtime nobody pays! Italian crew members got longer breaks then the other countries crew got much less!! The time managment it's realy bad as well, for example: when we come for brekfast to the restaurant 10 membars of crew showing to us where to sit (most of the crew I have seen last night working) do you really need them??? Why you using fabrick napkins for breakfast and lunch?? I guess that you want to show 5* hotel standarts, but with school canteen food it looks terible..You waisting laundry and waiters time!! Free tip for you. I would really think about your Head chef's abilitty to work this job. 3. Entertainment was really poor, the dancers looked tired and wasn't sure that they dancing, the singers didn't have great voices. I love entertainment, but this one was like 12 years old school performance. 4. I come to complain to reception on Wed about all that and I said I dont wanna be charged for the service and the guy said that is inposble because it's part of contract, he wasn't helpfull so I have asked to speak with manager, but manager wasn't where. So I come back next day and spoke with supervisor, she took litle paper peace wrighted few word and said that she will get back to me. So at the evening we received the bill with charge of service. On friday finaly I have spoke with reception manager and I told her once again that how can I pay that charge when I haven't receive service that is suppost to be!!!?? She said that sorry to hear that and said to contact you!!! Do you pay tips for bad service? Your company represents Arab Emirates and Oman countries, Do you think they would be happy to hear how your company representing they country?

First and last time with Costa

Costa Serena Cruise Review by Lukas

I would really think about your Head chef's abilitty to work this job.

I love entertainment, but this one was like 12 years old school performance.

Do you pay tips for bad service?

Lukas’s Full Rating Summary