Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review
1,827 Reviews

Do not take a cruise during spring break unless you are a college student

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by shefali

• Sail Date: Mar 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 9

This was my 10th cruising experience. My husband, myself and our 18 yo son went on this cruise this past month. The ports were awesome and weather great. Celebrity had sold 900 of the 2100 tickets to spring breakers, most from FL schools. It turned out to be students from frats and sororities from FL colleges. The entire ship became party for the spring breakers. The dining room was full of rude loud curses from the frat boys and the staff had no control of them. The captain made many announcements regarding the behavior issues but nothing else was done. There was vomit on decks the staff had a tough time keeping up with esp in mornings. I had made a complaint during the formal night when the table next us broke out in a fight of f words. WE were told that we would be compensated for the drinks. A relationship manager by the name of Morgan for Celebrity took weeks to get back to me, put me on hold for extended periods of time then without a real apology said we don't compensate for that sort of stuff. No more celebrity cruises for me.

shefali's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom 9
Cabin 09 903

way too small and no bunk bed, so the third person slept blocking the path to the bathroom

shefali