3. Carnival Magic
Gauranteed not a chance !this was me and my wife honeymoon we booked back in dec to go to houndurus they said wind was to strong to port but other ships docked there and they take us to coasta maya instead of reimberceing us or money we went where we didnt want to go !!!!they say you can use the tv to keep trac of your money that you put on the books dont believe it make sure to take as much water as possible !!!!took forever to get on the ship and it took even longer to get off the ship in galveston it was a diasater tehy do not care about you they care about your money!!room service is terrible takes forever and hot sandwiches are cold ,and the ice in the tea is melted and the milk is warm!!!this is not the way me and my wife wanted to remember our honeymoon!!!

WASTED MONEY