• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin: Junior Suite
Traveled with children

Our family went on Liberty of the Seas on 3-28-15. First off, the port for Liberty is horrible, you have to drop your luggage off at one place and then go park and then walk to the terminal. We had to wait longer then usual to board the ship because of the Coast Guard doing their inspection. Once we made it on the ship things were fine. We made our way to the Windjammer for lunch and that was OUTSTANDING! We were able to get into our room and shortly after our luggage was there. Our room attendant was polite and very personable. The muster drill was the same, no big deal. Once that was done we continued looking around Liberty. We had early dining in MDR and we had requested from our TA a large table with kids our son age and we got the large table but he was the only kid. Food in the MDR was not the greatest and the quality has gone down hill. The rest of the week we at in the Windjammer and talk about the food it was AMAZING!

Our son spent most of the time in the Ocean Adventure and he had a blast as usual. I felt that there were not enough activities during the sea days, I felt bored at time. I know it was only a 5-day but a few more activities would have been nice. The Cruise Director Dru Palvov (he was a fill-in for the regular CD) was fantastic. The Cruise Director Staff was some of the best that we had. This was cruise 19 for me and my husband and number 9 for our son. Overall, we had a nice time, there are some things Liberty could improve on like the food in the MDR and Embarkation. We had to wait in our assigned areas for a while. The times they told us we could get off were not correct.

Junior Suite

Our cabin was amazing! It was a large JR and we had ton of space and more then enough room to move around in. The balcony was nice and large. I am now spoiled with a Jr. Suite.

Find a Liberty of the Seas Cruise from $249