3. Navigator of the Seas
RCCL's Navigator has something for everyone! The activities are plentiful and non-stop, with lots of choices! We loved the sports deck, the music trivia,the ice skating show, karaoke and the Beatlemania performance! We enjoyed the poolside band, "Ridden Wave" and the games. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The main dining room was very good, with great service(love Errol & Andre). The breakfast in the Windjammer(buffet) was fair-poor. By day 4, I stopped trying to eat the eggs at all. However, for lunch they have an excellent salad bar. The teen groups seemed to really have a lot to offer and my 13 year old mad some great friends! My daughter also competed in a basketball tournament, and my husband & I enjoyed the climbing wall. There were drink specials off & on and there is a specials flyer you can find around one of the bars that is helpful. We booked a private tour with Patrice Bailey in Jamaica and did Dunn River Falls, which was fun! In Grand Cayman, we took bus to 7 mile beach at Royal Palms. Beach & water was stunningly amazing, all I ever dreamed of. However, food was expensive(basic lunch for four was over $100 us with taxes & gratuities) In Cozumel, we chose to do the RCCL Tulum & Beach Break, which was okay at best. Tulum is cool, but we arrived at 11:30, and it was 88 degrees in the shade! The transport was extensive with a ferry of 200 people, then a bus of 50 people. Guides were awesome, but I wished we had done a private tour instead, or done a different tour on the water. The "beach break" was a joke. We went to rustic resort, food was decent, but beach was crowded, and small, and covered in seaweed. After Grand Cayman, it didn't compare well. The tour took up the entire day and there was no time before or after for shopping at all. Overall, I really enjoyed RCCL, our room, service, and experiences. We had the panoramic ocean view room, which was fabulous, but I missed having a balcony. I think the value for the cost was good, however, the drink prices are high. I would go with RCCL again, and I would definitely return to GCayman & Jamaica!

Fun Vacation!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by nebbie

nebbie’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was very comfortable for two adults & two teens. We loved the large window view, however missed having a balcony. The beds were very comfortable and the service was excellent!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Tulum
    Extremely long & hot with lots of people. I would not do this tour again. We did the Tulum & Beach Break tour. The guides were great, but the heat was overbearing. The beach was a joke, however the food was decent. The beach was at a way off the beaten path rustic resort full of people. Seaweed was everywhere, the bathrooms were primitive at best.
  • Dunn's River Falls
    Loved every second of Jamaica! Patrice and our driver Carleta were wonderful! We got fresh bananas off the side of the road, enjoyed the excursion, did some shopping and saw Usan Bolt's high school! We stopped by the Martha Brae's river guiding area, which seemed awesome. We loved the personal service and the scenery! Next time, I may go somewhere not as popular at Dunn River Falls, like secret falls.
    View All 220 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
  • Galveston
    IAH is quite far from Galveston, and transportation is complicated. We stayed at Hilton North Houston, which was very nice, but still 20 minutes from IAH.
    View All 671 Galveston Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Galveston Cruise Port Review
  • Grand Cayman (Georgetown)
    The beach was excellent! We took the bus, which was $2.50 each and easy to do. We ate lunch at a local resort, which was expensive. Next time, I'd go to grocery store and buy/take cooler of food & beer to beach! Lunch for four was over $100. Beach was beyond stunning with crystal clear water.
    View All 3,455 Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Reviews