3. Carnival Magic
We woke at 7am to be off ship around 9, a couple of hours right? We are finally off at 11:20!!!! Ridiculous!!! Not to mention we were unable to deport at ROATAN. That was very disappointing! They take us back to Mexico, Casa Maya a day later for a half day. But it was very early, 7:30-1:30. So I guess that's something. But it's not Honduras. :-( The dining service was great. Ports okay, the ones we got to go to. Rooms small but clean. Cabin service excellent. Entertainment good, a bit cheesy at times. Food was standard fare. A bit redonant after 7 days. Unsupervised children everywhere, running up and down the halls at midnight. The one thing I will say is it feels like carnival is constantly trying to get more money or selling you something!!! All the time! Soda a charge, alcohol crazy high, photos $21 per 8x10, dessert are on the buffet but the really tasty ones there's a charge, coffe same thing, video arcade, casino, wifi, shopping network feel in the halls, excursions, a bandaid was $1.50!!!! They gotcha! Finally they automatically charge $12 per person per day for service. So for my 7 that's an extra $588. I sincerely hope that that money does go towards the staff, because they did work hard. But carnival recommends giving more, so that makes me feel that they are lining their pockets with these "automatic tips". I hope not! Last time we will do carnival. Very expensive for standing around a lot!

Disembark took hours!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Jimmyjami

Last time we will do carnival. Very expensive for standing around a lot!
Jimmyjami’s Full Rating Summary