3. Pride of America
Expected the food to be better. The specialty restaurants were great but dining hall and buffet needs to step up the quality of their food. Uncalled for when you have to send your meal back to be re-cooked and this happened more than once! I'm all about quality! Service was okay, it's funny because I asked one worker for sour cream and was told there was none. I walked a few steps further and asked another worker for some and she got me some! I guess some workers really live up to Norwegians motto to make the customer happy and some workers don't give a s---! I loved our room stewardess she was awesome! Very welcoming and helpful! Always asking if we needed anything! I had to make a formal complaint with one of the managers about the bathroom near the oasis hot tub. It reeked urine and feces and evidence was on the floor. I made the complaint because it's the nearest restroom and we watched cruisers open the door and close it after smelling the stench, health issue by far! We hung around for over an hour and no one came to clean it during the time! Unprofessional! We enjoyed the entertainment! We participated in he different trivia's, nightly shows, bingo, newly weds, perfect couples, etc!

Average food

Norwegiangirl808’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 11027
Our cabin was perfect for my husband and I for the time spent in it!
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins