3. Disney Dream
My husband and I (yes - only 2 adults in our party), booked the 3-night cruise on the Disney dream with no foreknowledge of what to expect. A Disney cruise was suggested to us by a friend, and we found dates that worked for us. We. Were. Blown. Away. Every detail was excellently executed. The ship was clean in every regard. We didn't have a negative experience with ANY staff members. Everyone was knowledgable, friendly, helpful. Again, I reiterate. We. Were. Blown. AWAY! We spent 5 days in Disney World after the cruise and wished we were still on the cruise. We're certain we prefer our Disney Dream cruise experience to any other Disney experience we've had, between Disneyland, or Disney World. We CAN'T WAIT to go back and try all four Disney ships. The entertainment was unexpectedly delightful (and helped me to totally forget my nausea from the slight turbulence of the ship!!) Our shore excursions, which we booked through Disney, were SEAMLESS. We weren't initially sure how we were going to get from place to place, but OF COURSE Disney took care of us and had all the details figured out. Yes, there were many families and children aboard but we didn't find them to be a problem. I enjoyed being surrounded by little ones feeling magic and having fun. So great! There were so many activities, that we weren't able to try everything and can't wait to do so in the future. But we DID attend the shows, the orientation tour, the movie theater (saw Cinderella!), the "when you're at Nassau" shopping presentation with Summer, and Senses Spa which was an impeccable experience. VISIT THE SPA!

AH-MAZING!

Disney Dream Cruise Review by lizzydbean

• Sail Date: March 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas

We. Were. Blown. Away.

We CAN'T WAIT to go back and try all four Disney ships.

lizzydbean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

• Snorkeling
    AMAZZZING! You have to swim out a ways to see the most fish. We saw a sting ray, a sea turtle and an impressive array of fish. VERY fun. Be sure to put sun screen on your back ;)
    View All 23 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim
    Disney made it easy to get there. BEAUTIFUL island and a beautiful boat ride to get there. We did the dolphin swim and were informed quickly but thoroughly as to what to do. We spent, overall, about an hour in the water with the dolphins with 10-15 minutes of that being one-on-one contact with the dolphins. INCREDIBLE!! We were able to take pictures with our own water-proofed camera.
    View All 109 Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim Reviews