3. Quantum of the Seas
Loved the ship, everything was beautiful, but it was very confusing with the dining. I would have preferred traditional dining experience I have been used to. I usually eat at least twice a cruise in the specialty restaurants just for a change. all said the ship was fabulous, but the crew seemed to be off kilter, I am so used to the Explorer and the exceptionally friendly staff, this crew just didn't seem to be enjoyable, a few I spoke to that once were on the Explorer explained it in a nutshell, this ship just doesn't have the unity and friendship I have had on other ships, the crew needs to bond a lot better. Hopefully when the Anthem gets here it will be better, I see they are changing the dining format, hope it will be better, I am already booked and looking forward to it. The old saying that change is good sometimes doesn't hold true, but I am an optimist. the entertainment was excellent, best I have seen in years, Mama Mia was fabulous.

Quantum 12/1/2014

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by Robert1943

Robert1943’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas price drops

Cabin was spacious (accessible cabin), good location near elevator, quiet.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans