Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review
2,315 Reviews

My first ever cruise on a big ship

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Sptmainer

• Sail Date: Mar 2015
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

As a new cruiser, I have only small river barges as comparison, but I loved this trip on the Navigator! The crew, every one I encountered, were wonderful, professional and friendly. Dias, our Steward, couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. He knew right away I didn't like to get up early.

I thought the food was very good considering the number of passengers and crew. I wish they didn't have to resort to pre-made foods, but it is probably cost-prohibitive to make everything from fresh ingredients. The only bad meal I had was in the dining room--a crab cake appetizer I ordered for dinner--which was obviously not prepared fresh. I would sail on the navigator again in a minute!

Sptmainer's Full Rating Summary

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 6604

Cabin was great, large enough that we had plenty of room, nice balcony.

Little French Key

The owner oversold the day. No chairs, could not get near beach, and it took 2 hrs and some arm twisting to get lunch that was to have been provided. The owner was contrite and gave us back half our $80 per person fee. He was fair. I would go back if it were not spring break.

View All 78 Little French Key Reviews
Cave-Tubing

It is a strenuous hike to the tubing launch site but well worth it. It is fun, relaxing and the caves are huge and beautiful. There is no time for lunch as getting off the ship took way too long

View All 375 Cave-Tubing Reviews
Cozumel

My family went to a beach resort for the day and had a great time. I wandered the shops and returned to relax on the ship. It was a lovely, quiet day on the ship.

Sptmainer