• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

joaniep
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin: Penthouse Suite

From the ease of check-in with a Penthouse to the friendly greeting, who could ask more when traveling? Our cabin stewardess and her assistant greeted us as if they were honored to take care of our stateroom. The maitre' d's seemed privileged when we enjoyed their wonderful restaurants and the fabulous food. The bedsheets were luxurious and I never sleep better than when on an Oceania Cruise. Even the entertainment was very good, which is not a reason that I've enjoyed 10+ cruises on Oceania and look forward to many more. This was my first with my daughter, and all others have been with my husband.

Traveling to ports in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, etc., we chose ship's excursions and found them to be absolutely excellent. We also enjoyed breakfast on the veranda most mornings, which my husband is not a fan of, and found it to be very luxurious and relaxing. Grateful there are no children's clubs and hope that continues. Disembarkation was as smooth as embarkation. Tenders ran smoothly and can't wait for another Oceania cruise. Find that no other cruise line can compare. Kudos to the staff from the top to the bottom!

Penthouse Suite

Cabin PH3

Spacious - immaulate - lots of storage space - couldn't have been better - unless the shower being larger?

Port Reviews

Miami

stayed a couple of days before and enjoyed the beautiful city. found embarkation to run very smoothly.

miami's a beautiful city to begin a cruise. enjoyed the port

Key West

took a private excursion which we thoroughly enjoyed.

greatly appreciated the shuttle that oceania provided from the ship to the city and back. thank you very much!

Cozumel

my daughter took an oceania beach excursion and truly enjoyed it. i was too sunburned from the previous day to consider going to the beach so had a beautiful day relaxing on the wonderful riviera.

Belize City

took a private tour of cave-tubing which was alot of fun with a very small group. truly enjoyed the day in belize city and look forward to returning there again.

Costa Maya

we were unable to dock there because of docking issues, so will have to return again in the future. appreciate that you always consider our safety first.

Roatan

this was a wonderful, relaxing spa day for us and we enjoyed every minute of - spent most of the day either in treatments or on the spa deck. great day altho we heard that everyone really enjoyed this port.

previous reviewnext review