3. Norwegian Spirit
I am glad that I gave NCL a second chance after a less than average experience on a Western Caribbean cruise out of Houston. On a spur of the moment and at a price I couldn't pass up, I booked the Morocco, Canary Islands cruise out of Barcelona on the NCL "Spirit". The food, as usual was great. The staff and service were exceptional (that seemed lacking on the previous cruise) and the entertainment was the absolute best I have ever witnessed. Every act was professional and performed with enthusiasm. The destinations were all worthy of time ashore and interesting with appropriate shuttles and directions. Even the on-board television movies were fairly recent and diverse. The ship, though older and smaller, was perhaps my favorite in the fleet. The "Spirit" was richly appointed and well maintained. I thoroughly enjoyed this cruise and "redeemed" my low opinion from the previous cruise. I suppose a staff may get complacent over time but the "Spirit" officers and crew were exceptional. I don't usually write reviews at all and certainly try to remain positive, so this review was spawn to praise NCL for its continual effort to review and make every cruise a great experience for all cruisers.

Redeemed

Rata del Deserito’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 8523
Adequate and well maintained. The bathroom on this ship was better for tall people.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins