3. Grandeur of the Seas
What can I say … my husband and I love Grandeur of the Seas. It is actually the largest ship we have ever sailed on, but we both think it is the perfect size, even though it is one of the smallest in RCI’s fleet. We like the fact that we can get to know many other cruisers in a short time and come across each other often. We also like that many of the staff know us by name very early on in the cruise and know where to find us throughout the ship to make sure we have whatever we need. We have always had excellent service and food in the main dining room. This past cruise we tried all of the specialty restaurants and they were all phenomenal, especially Izumi. We also feel that the windjammer is very good, hey … it’s a buffet, it is well above any buffet style restaurant you might go to off of the ship. The state rooms are a little on the small side, but the only thing we do in them is change clothes or sleep. We have never had a problem with our mattresses but other people we have cruised with or talked to who did have uncomfortable beds said they just asked for an egg crate for the bed and then were good to go. There are plenty of activities going on throughout the ship at any time. There is always something going on to appeal to everyone of all ages. I know everyone has their own opinion of what is too much or not enough, or good or bad, so of course this is just my own opinion. As far as my husband and I are concerned, just cruising on Grandeur of the Seas is a vacation for us, the ports of call are a little bonus. Another big plus is, getting in and out of the port of Baltimore is so easy.

Had a wonderful time!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by SimpleCruiserKC

Another big plus is, getting in and out of the port of Baltimore is so easy.
SimpleCruiserKC’s Full Rating Summary