3. Norwegian Epic
Fantastic cruise. Stayed in the Heaven suit.Best ship for your family. Beyond this world first class treatment and experience. We enjoyed so much that we immediately bought another cruise while on the Epic Norwegian cruise. Will be sailing with my family in Norwegian new ship the escape. will be bring along at least 10 families. enjoyment of the century and would recommend anyone or family who wants strong bonding time with tier families to take a cruise trip. Good service. Our butler was the best. Humble, kind and caring. The restaurant and food were prepared according to our taste. The staff were very nice and kind to our children. staff knew the names of each family member. we enjoyed the Blue man show and cirque du dreams. The kids care center and the water park was unique. I really enjoyed our room and the tranquility that existed. we slept like babies and on the last day our children even my husband did not want to leave the ship. We had to spend 3 days in Miami before flying back but still it was difficult re-adjusting the hustle of daily life. Oh cannot wait to go back.

Beyond this world Norwegian Epic experience.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by neba