3. Navigator of the Seas
I'll keep this short since I really don't have a comparison point. My family had a great time on the Navigator. It was Spring Break for my school aged kids, so there were lots of families on the boat. This was great as my kids were easily able to find other kids to hang with either in Adventure Ocean or at the Arcade/Sports Court. My kids loved getting to be on a nice vacation with us and having some independence on the boat (10 and 12 years old). We brought walkie talkies so that we could make contact and check in with them when needed. We signed up for My Time Dining, which worked out perfectly for us. The food was great most nights, but we were most impressed with the excellent service from our wait staff. They really deserved the extra gratuity on the last night. All areas were clean and well maintained. My husband took advantage of the gym and spin classes. I enjoyed browsing the shops, attending the shows, ice skating with the kids, playing mini golf, and relaxing at the pool and on our balcony. Our room was small, but we made the this was perfect for first timers). Roatan was also our favorite port as we spent a little best of it. We enjoyed having a balcony on the right side of the boat (we could see the ports- Roatan & Cozumel from our side- I never really thought of that when I picked the room). We booked our own shore excursions online with independent companies, which worked out well, but if I ever sail to Belize again, I will book off the ship because the passangers who did had priority getting off of the boat (on earlier tenders). There was a long line and wait to get on the tenders in Belize- some people we talked to missed their excursions due to not getting to port in time. My family agrees that our favorite activity while in port was doing the zipline course at the Mayan Jungle Canopy in Roatan. It was worth the $45 per person cost and we would do it again (or a more advanced course, but extra $ and had a private driver (Best of Roatan Tours) who drove us around and took us to the zipline, sightseeing, and to a beach resort. Overall, it was a great family experience and I can't wait to cruise again! My kids are saying that they want to sail on Royal Caribbean again b/c they don't want to take a chance on another cruiseline...that's how much they enjoyed it!

Awesome Spring Break!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Jeninjax

Jeninjax’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

It was rather small for my family. Next time I will try to book earlier and check into getting adjoining rooms. The pull out sofa was not very comfortable, but my kids were so tired out on the port days that it wasn't unbearable. We looked on travel sites for room organization tips and we were able to maximize our space with shoe organizers, extra hooks, suitcases/shoes under the bed, etc..
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    Because it was Spring Break, there were way too many people on this tiny island for my liking. Also, the snorkeling was a little rough due to strong winds that day, but that's out of anyone's control. The big drawback was the crowds and lack of choice of food.
    View All 174 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Dune Buggy
    The best part of this excursion was riding around in the open air dune buggy. It seems like this tour could have been much more organized...we started a little late and barely got back to port on time. They were not able to take us to all tour stops due to wasted time.
    View All 94 Dune Buggy Reviews
  • Galveston
    We parked our car at Lighthouse Parking- covered parking for $70 a week- close to port with free shuttle. Getting on the ship was a very easy process.
    View All 663 Galveston Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Galveston Cruise Port Review
  • Ziplining
    Loved it...lot's of fun with a great guide! We used Best of Roatan Tours for booking this excursion. Farran was an excellent guide. We went ziplining, saw the monkeys and other animals, and went to a beach resort.
    View All 167 Ziplining Reviews