• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Oasis of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
51 Awards

High expectations but disappointed!

Review for Oasis of the Seas to the Eastern Caribbean
Nicu_Nurse55
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2015
Cabin: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

I was so looking forward to experiencing the "Oasis" but would not cruise on a large ship again. As with all my previous 8 RC cruises, food was excellent in the main dining room, however, not so much in the Windjammer! On this ship the Windjammer was half the size and about half the selection of food. I am assuming the reason being is that the Oasis has so many other places to choose from for meals, but I for one miss the Windjammer I remember from the smaller ships.

Another contention was the entertainment on this ship. I enjoy having a show to go to every night, not so much on this ship. You must reserve these prior to boarding and the comedy show I never got to see because it was all booked and it was in a small area that held only about 50 people, "really", on a ship that holds 5,400!! Also, not enough game shows/trivia, which I enjoy.

The bathroom in my cabin was also smaller than on other ships! Stateroom attendant was exceptional as was the wait staff in the dining room. This ship was just not my cup of tea! Back to the smaller ships for this girl!

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin D3

Cabin was fine other than the size of the bathroom, much smaller than other ships! Did not like the bed next the the closet!

Find an Oasis of the Seas Cruise from $299